Moodboard | Current Client Project

Earlier this week, I created a short survey asking a few questions that will help me perfect Of Trees and Hues — and I am blown away by the sheer number + kindness I received from it! Thank you all so much. I read through them all (they’re still coming in!) and made notes and will take every suggestion and comment into consideration. So pumped for all the exciting things ahead!

One of the things a majority of you all recommended was seeing more of my client work. So, let’s just start today! I can not even begin to tell you how excited I am about my current project — a complete branding for a gentlemen writer with so many wonderful ambitions and adventures in store. Here’s a look-see at the moodboard:

Moodboard by Of Trees and Hues

The client is aiming for a rustic, home-made yet classic look with a timeless feel. A little secret about me — I love this sort of style! I can honestly say I would feel comfortable in a man’s industrial + rustic home than a chic one. I’m all about that dapper-inspired style and I’m already having so much fun with this project! I can’t wait to see where it goes from here… and can’t wait to show you all the process along the way!

________

Have you grabbed your Spring-inspired desktop image yet!? Get it here.

26 comments on “Moodboard | Current Client Project”

1. Love this mood board ! Can’t wait to see how it turns out ! Excited for you ! :)

2. Jessica Rose says:

Thats a mans man mood board….isn’t it! ;)

htp://vodkaandarose.blogspot.co.uk

3. PInk Ronnie says:

A stunning moodboard, Trina.
    Happy weekend!
    Ronnie xo

4. emma says:

Such a gorgeous moodboard! Great colours! Have a lovely weekend Trina!

5. Chelsea says:

Awww yeah those colours are perfect, can’t wait to see more. Also, that beard <3 My kinda man!

• Latrina says:

Yeesssss. Love me some beards, too! :) I would be lying if I said I didn’t choose the guy’s photo partly because how handsome he is, haha. ;)

6. Kia Perry says:

Love this moodboard! I totally get where you’re going with it and I’m excited to see how it turns out, especially the process!

7. Diana says:

This moodboard has such a strong and solid feel! I feel like I know the writer you’re working for just from these photos (and, in fact, can’t shake the feeling that he’s the guy on the top right haha). Beautiful job — excited to see the finished product!

• Latrina says:

Wow! That means so much coming from such a fantastic artist as yourself, Diana! Thank you kindly. :)

Haha, funny you should say that… because the guy in the photo and the client actually kind of favor one another!

8. bri says:

love it. i’m so much more drawn to ‘manly’ looks like this than pretty girly ones :)

9. Kelly Brito says:

Absolutely gorgeous moodboard, Trina. The colors, images, fonts. Everything is beautiful! Can’t wait to see the final product!

10. aw yay, i love seeing your work!!! this moodboard is amazing, i love everything in it! a little secret about me, i LOVE manly, industrial over bright colours and girly! one more thing we have in common ;) i can’t wait to see where this goes!!!!

• Latrina says:

Haha, Tara! I swear you and I must’ve been sisters in a past life. Definitely don’t doubt it! :)

Love your excitement, dear!! Thank you so much. :)

11. Matthew Pike says:

i’d be 100% happy in this environment too, it’s really my sort of thing. manly without being to gentlemanly (if you get me)

Buckets & Spades

12. Miranti says:

I love this! I’m with you… as much as I love white and minimal, I find this style irresistible. Probably because it reminds me a lot of my husband :)

13. Ashley says:

Beautiful mood board! It reminds me of my living room colour palette :)